The Japan Regenerative Medical Center ("us", "we", or "our") operates the http://www.jrmc.jp
website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data
when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
accessible from http://www.jrmc.jp
Service is the http://www.jrmc.jp website operated by the Japan Regenerative Medical Center
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from
those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the
Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Cookies and Usage Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking
technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to
improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
The Japan Regenerative Medical Center uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
If you are located outside Japan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Japan and process it there.
agreement to that transfer.
The Japan Regenerative Medical Center will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your
Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place
including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure Of Data
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of The Japan Regenerative Medical Center
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If
you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data,
please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without
verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
Business hours are as follows 10:00am - 5:00pm (Closed on
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
※ There will be the automated voicemail guidance, please
leave a message after the tone. We will get back to you in a
※ The contact form is available 24/7.
Call us for inquiries
Business hours are as follows
10:00am - 5:00pm (Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
※There will be the automated voicemail guidance, please leave a
message after the tone. We will get back to you in a timely manner.
You can reach us via the Contact
form below for 24/7. Please do not
hesitate to contact us.